We're currently NOT accepting new users. Please see our announcement here for more information.

Transferring tickets, any ideas?

Bug Reports, Suggestions & Help
Biddyboo72
Here years
Here years

Post by Biddyboo72 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:51 pm

Hi all, can't make the First Aid Kit gig in Dublin this month and I want to see my tickets, no option on Ticketmaster to transfer or resell, the problem is the tickets are those that need to be scanned from the phone, you can't just take a screenshot and send them to the buyer, it's a barcode and there's a blue line going back and forth. It says on the ticket that screenshots won't get you in, is there any way around this , I obviously don't want to give someone my Ticketmaster login details to access them.

toast
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by toast » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:47 pm

There is no practical way around this. With any luck the transfer option will unlock prior to the event but we've seen this not happen for some events. This is a recent change by Ticketmaster and promoters and we discuss it a bit in our informational posting on it here.
Site Admin.

Biddyboo72
Here years
Here years

Post by Biddyboo72 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:01 pm

Hi there, I actually am able to transfer them now, the option wasn't there through safari but when I logged on using chrome it was, not sure why but it was, have them listed now, thanks for replying

toast
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by toast » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:49 pm

OK. That's interesting. I suspect it might have been something cached or just timing as I checked an event I have transfer on in Firefox and it works. Does checking again in Firefox still show it as unavailable?
Site Admin.