We're currently NOT accepting new users. Please see our announcement here for more information.

Taylor Swift Eras Tour 2024 DISCUSSION ONLY!

Announcements and Discussions
toast
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by toast » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:02 pm

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO REQUEST OR LIST TICKETS. Please see our statement on listing tickets for this event on Toutless here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41167

This topic is only for discussing problems/solutions etc with the official ticketing system and offering help and advice to others on the ticketing days. If we feel it is not being used correctly it will be locked.
Site Admin.

toast
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by toast » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:14 pm

To register for a chance to buy tickets for the Irish dates please follow the instructions from Ticketmaster below before the 23:59 23rd June 2023.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/taylor-swift-the-eras-tour
Site Admin.

valleyer
Here years
Here years

Post by valleyer » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:36 pm

Really appreciate all this information and also the pause on the resells to wait and see what is happening. I need accessible tickets but we have to battle it out with the other seats on the day I appreciate that they are trying something different to try and cut out the scammers but three hours trying to get tickets for Liverpool to hear they are all sold out kind of tells me that scammers are alive and well. Really hope it’s possible to buy and sell on this site it’s so trustworthy always has been.

Debsmc
Here years
Here years

Post by Debsmc » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:07 pm

Thanks for the update and holding off the ticket resells until there is a clearer procedure announced
@valleyer you might need to just check with ticketmaster in advance on twitter for quicker response to see if you have to phone book accessable tickets as judging from other forums, the booking system for London wasn't very clear for accessability.
Also I find having my details updated on TM site quicker for going through check out but that's just a personal preference .
Good luck & hope you get booked Friday !!

mariaincrocci
Here years
Here years

Post by mariaincrocci » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:05 am

From my experience of getting tickets on toutless it’s a safe way to purchase tickets online at face value. I hope you make the decision in the near future to allow people to resell their Eras Tour tickets on toutless because it’s one of the more fair and legit ways to buy resale tickets.

toast
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by toast » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:51 pm

We're not immune to scammers and an event like this will definitely attract them.

There is now language added to the FAQ page of Ticketmaster saying the tickets will require the person who booked them (aka Lead Booker) to attend on the night. https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/a ... ead_booker This alone is a strong contender for us not allowing the tickets to be listed.
Site Admin.

choicer
Here years
Here years

Post by choicer » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:38 pm

toast wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:51 pm
We're not immune to scammers and an event like this will definitely attract them.

There is now language added to the FAQ page of Ticketmaster saying the tickets will require the person who booked them (aka Lead Booker) to attend on the night. https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/a ... ead_booker This alone is a strong contender for us not allowing the tickets to be listed.
Weirdly it mentions that but when you go to the ticketmaster article on lead booker events this is not listed as one: https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/a ... ker-Events

I'd presume they know that parents will be buying tickets for kids but not going in & will just be attending to let the kids in.

timbotx90
Here over six months
Here over six months

Post by timbotx90 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:00 pm

I just got this email from AXS (As I have tickets to one of her London shows):

"Hi there,

We’re reaching out in case you were not already aware, to remind you that that the terms and conditions relating to Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour shows taking place in the UK this summer have been updated by the promoter.

The ‘lead booker’ policy has been removed, meaning that the person whose name is on the AXS account used to purchase tickets is no longer required to attend the event.

All other terms and conditions remain unchanged - you can view them again here.

Thank you and enjoy the show.

Team AXS"

i wonder if it is the same for Ireland? and we could allow sales/trades?

Thanks

toast
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by toast » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

Our reasons for not allowing listings were both because of the restrictions and also because we were aware that this event would attract more scammers than legitimate transactions with months of lead-up time to it.

With the lifting of the ticket restrictions, we will allow listings from June to reduce the possible time where scammers might take advantage of this.

I will start a topic with the suitable warnings required in the event forum on June 1st. Any attempt to list tickets or requests before that will have them removed, and repeat violators could be banned.
Site Admin.

timbotx90
Here over six months
Here over six months

Post by timbotx90 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:44 am

Sounds reasonable and fair to me. Thanks, much appreciated.

UnaHennessy51
Here years
Here years

Post by UnaHennessy51 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:52 am

Ticketmaster has now removed the lead booker rule from Taylor's upcoming concerts so will you now allow people to request or sell Taylor tickets?

toast
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by toast » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:04 pm

This is addressed above. We'll allow it in June.
Site Admin.

Joycer
Here years
Here years

Post by Joycer » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:10 am

toast wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:04 pm
This is addressed above. We'll allow it in June.
Much appreciated!

mel123
Here years
Here years

Post by mel123 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:35 pm

Still hoping they held some back by some miracle and some more will go on sale. Wishful thinking but you never know the kids might still have a chance