We're currently NOT accepting new users. Please see our announcement here for more information.

Wimbledon Tennis Tickets

Old sports tickets

Moderators: Edser, just the ticket

Forum rules
  1. NO selling tickets for over cost price.
  2. NO offering more than cost price for tickets
  3. DO NOT POST phone numbers or email addresses in your listing.
    Once a deal has been made on the thread you can use the "pm" feature to exchange contact details.
[/color][/b]
BY USING THE SITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LINKED HERE

We would love to find out how you found out about toutless.com. Pop over to this thread and let us know!
cornerforward13
Here years
Here years

Wimbledon Tennis Tickets

Post by cornerforward13 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:50 am

Hi all,
Looking for 2 tickets to any day in Wimbledon this year. Any help would be very much appreciated.

bryanod
Here years
Here years

Re: Wimbledon Tennis Tickets

Post by bryanod » Wed May 19, 2010 4:48 pm

cornerforward13 wrote:Hi all,
Looking for 2 tickets to any day in Wimbledon this year. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Queue up, its great fun!

cornerforward13
Here years
Here years

Post by cornerforward13 » Sun May 23, 2010 5:35 pm

bryanod wrote:
cornerforward13 wrote:Hi all,
Queue up, its great fun!

I heard about that alright, you have to queue up the night before though and queue all night to get good tickets? did you do it yourself, could you give me any info? Thanks, very much appreciated

ryan198
Here years
Here years

Post by ryan198 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:28 am

I am going on holiday in Europe for two weeks and will be in London from June 25-27. On the 25th we will be at the Pearl Jam show, and I understand the 27th is an off day at Wimbledon. So if anyone has 3 grounds passes available for the 26th (for my wife, my sister-in-law, and myself) I would be very appreciative. If not I will try to queue early in the morning after the show. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT