We're currently NOT accepting new users. Please see our announcement here for more information.

2 Manchester United Season tickets wanted

Old sports tickets

Moderators: Edser, just the ticket

Forum rules
  1. NO selling tickets for over cost price.
  2. NO offering more than cost price for tickets
  3. DO NOT POST phone numbers or email addresses in your listing.
    Once a deal has been made on the thread you can use the "pm" feature to exchange contact details.
[/color][/b]
BY USING THE SITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LINKED HERE

We would love to find out how you found out about toutless.com. Pop over to this thread and let us know!
swopjohno
Here years
Here years

2 Manchester United Season tickets wanted

Post by swopjohno » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

2 x Manchester United Season tickets wanted to buy outright.

(I know there is a waiting list / are available at Old trafford so dont reply telling me !!)

PM with details please.

pink floyd
Banned User
Banned User

Re: 2 Manchester United Season tickets wanted

Post by pink floyd » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Waiting list :lol:

Ring the ticket office during the summer and you'll get as many as you want.

swopjohno
Here years
Here years

Post by swopjohno » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 pm

The best thing you could do pinky is get a life and mind your own business.

pink floyd
Banned User
Banned User

Post by pink floyd » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 am

So what exactly are you looking for? To buy 2 season tickets off someone else? Then the tickets will be in their name. Where as if you go direct to Old Trafford you can get two in your own name.

I'm sure you know what you're doing :o

swopjohno
Here years
Here years

Post by swopjohno » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Last edited by Guest on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: no personal abuse ,please

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

fitzpaul
Here years
Here years

Post by fitzpaul » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 am

For about the last 3 seasons all you have to do is call them in the summer and you will get a season ticket anywhere you want in Old Trafford. No point in getting a season ticket off someone else as it can cause problems when applying for finals / euro aways if the ticket isnt in your name

devondudley
Here years
Here years

Post by devondudley » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:22 am

it aint that easy to get season tickets you cant just ring them in the summer, there is a waiting list in place of over 10,000 people.Our supporters club have been trying to increase our tickets for years, when they opened the quadrants a few years ago i know it helped but its total crap that you can just ring

pink floyd
Banned User
Banned User

Post by pink floyd » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:08 pm

devondudley wrote:it aint that easy to get season tickets you cant just ring them in the summer, there is a waiting list in place of over 10,000 people.Our supporters club have been trying to increase our tickets for years, when they opened the quadrants a few years ago i know it helped but its total crap that you can just ring
10,000 waiting list :lol:
Last season proved to be yet another successful campaign with the team picking up trophies in several competitions including the Premier League title for the 11th time. If you would like to be a part of this success and follow United week in week out then you can buy a Season Ticket at Old Trafford for 09/10 season right here. Dont miss this fantastic opportunity to purchase your very own Season Ticket at the Theatre of Dreams. We have a limited number of Season Tickets available now on a first come, first served basis.
https://eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandme ... emref=2155

fitzpaul
Here years
Here years

Post by fitzpaul » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 am

devondudley wrote:it aint that easy to get season tickets you cant just ring them in the summer, there is a waiting list in place of over 10,000 people.Our supporters club have been trying to increase our tickets for years, when they opened the quadrants a few years ago i know it helped but its total crap that you can just ring
There is no waiting list. Someone in your supporters club isnt doing a very good job if they didnt know for about the last 3 seasons, season tickets have gone on general sale to anyone who wanted them and will do so again this summer once the the renewal date has passed.

mac206
Here years
Here years

Post by mac206 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I helped set up a Utd supporters club last season and can confirm that theres no waiting list at all..pure fiction. Anyone who phones up can get one. check out www.manutd.com. BTW anyone who wants face value tickets for united email dublinreds@gmail.com we runa bus to most home games €130 return which includes ticket

thomassean
Here years
Here years

Post by thomassean » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 pm

One of my friends actually looking for this 2 Manchester United Season tickets. Maybe I can tell him now that this is available. I'm ready to see what going to in next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT