We're currently NOT accepting new users. Please see our announcement here for more information.

Leinster v Toulouse

Old sports tickets

Moderators: Edser, just the ticket

Forum rules
  1. NO selling tickets for over cost price.
  2. NO offering more than cost price for tickets
  3. DO NOT POST phone numbers or email addresses in your listing.
    Once a deal has been made on the thread you can use the "pm" feature to exchange contact details.
[/color][/b]
BY USING THE SITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LINKED HERE

We would love to find out how you found out about toutless.com. Pop over to this thread and let us know!
purcela
Here years
Here years

Leinster v Toulouse

Post by purcela » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:07 pm

:wanted:

I'm looking for tickets to the Leinster-Toulouse Heineken Cup semi final. If anybody has any to sell please PM me. If you are a season ticket holder who is not intending to travel to the game I would appreciate if you could take up your allocation and I will purchase them from you.

Cheers!

barrybr
Here years
Here years

Re: Leinster v Toulouse

Post by barrybr » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Hey all. I'm looking for 5 tickets for the Toulouse game. I'd be really grateful if anyone has spare tickets or would be able to get them through the supporters club or otherwise. Any help at all would really be appreciated. PM me if possible. Thanks. :-)

dehurricane
Here years
Here years

Post by dehurricane » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:52 am

Joining the Q, gang of us going over from clondalkin RFC. will take as many as i can get my hands on, and as the above poster says, would urge any season ticket holders not planning on travelling to take their allocation. Better in our hands than theirs!

rummyometer
Here years
Here years

Post by rummyometer » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:18 pm

FYI Season ticket holders received this email today

Tickets for Leinster's Heineken Cup Semi-Final in Toulouse on Saturday May 1st will be available to purchase from 5pm this evening until 3pm on Friday 16th April, on a first come first served basis via your Ticketmaster account. Season Ticket holders can purchase up to 12 tickets each.

Click here to access your account

Prices range from €29 to €65.95 (inclusive of service charge) and it is recommended you purchase the €29 or €52.95 tickets in order to be located in the main Leinster section.

These tickets can be collected from the Leinster Rugby Offices at 55 Main Street, Donnybrook next Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd April between 7am and 6pm. You also have the option to have your tickets posted to you by registered post for an additional fee.

Any remaining tickets will be available to Season Ticket holders and the general public on a first come first served basis this Friday evening inside the ground at the Leinster v Ospreys match, (Kick Off, 7.05pm, gates open at 5.30pm). The exact location will be confirmed on Friday morning on http://www.leinsterrugby.ie

If there are still tickets remaining they will be sold from the Leinster Rugby Store, and Spar Donnybrook from 10am on Saturday morning

monoman999
Here years
Here years

Post by monoman999 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi I have two spare tickets for the semi final at face value €48.

purcela
Here years
Here years

Post by purcela » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:39 am

Hi,

I actually have tickets for sale for this now. A friend of mine got extra if anyone needs them. 2 tickets at face value of €50 each and 2 other tickets (I'm not sure of the price just yet).

PM me if interested.

lr09
Here years
Here years

Post by lr09 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 pm

:forsale:
Hi,
I have 2 tickets for the semi-final for sale, I am selling them for face value 26euro each. Please PM me if you are interested I am based in South Dublin.

Paulo
Here years
Here years

Post by Paulo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Two tickets for sale. Seats in "Honneur Sud" Looking for face value €48 each. Based in North Dublin. PM me if interested.

Paulo