We're currently NOT accepting new users. Please see our announcement here for more information.

BEWARE-TICKET FRAUD - 2009-2010

Old sports tickets

Moderators: Edser, just the ticket

Forum rules
  1. NO selling tickets for over cost price.
  2. NO offering more than cost price for tickets
  3. DO NOT POST phone numbers or email addresses in your listing.
    Once a deal has been made on the thread you can use the "pm" feature to exchange contact details.
[/color][/b]
BY USING THE SITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LINKED HERE

We would love to find out how you found out about toutless.com. Pop over to this thread and let us know!
EvertonfanDave
Here years
Here years

BEWARE-TICKET FRAUD - 2009-2010

Post by EvertonfanDave » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Guys and Gals be extra careful i have been done royally by a professional scammer - Luckily i never handed over any bank details so i haven't lost anything... apart from a bit of pride!

DO NOT .. DO NOT.. accept any tickets or anything from AMY J SOWDEN or Sellerstarred68@googlemail.com or sellerstarred68 on ebay (unless you confirm with ebay that it is legit).

The person behind this has told me they will sell me 4 tickets in block 225 row 3 and they don't actually have any tickets whatsoever. :twisted:

Boban10
Here years
Here years

Re: BEWARE - MAN UTD VS EVERTON TICKET FRAUD ONLINE

Post by Boban10 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 pm

She offered me the same deal as well

toast
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by toast » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 am

Is this a user on here as I can not find any one with that email address listed?

EvertonfanDave
Here years
Here years

Post by EvertonfanDave » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 am

No they use sites like this and craiglist etc to get people interested and then direct them to "their" ebay account where the tickets are for sale apparently! Just beware if anyone says i like to use ebay for my transactions, double check with ebay that the seller is legit and that the tickets are for sale. Also never use Western Union - (toutless.com advisory - this service is often used by scammers proceed with caution) if they claim to be an ebay seller - always use paypal and confirm sale with ebay before transferring any funds.

As a result though, im still looking for tickets for the match on sunday so if anyone has any good seats in the everton end please let me know

UnitedTickets09
Here years
Here years

Post by UnitedTickets09 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:11 pm

I got an email from her saying that she wanted to buy my single semi final tiket for £165, I then replied and she never did!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

ben_london
Here years
Here years

Post by ben_london » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:46 am

Hi mate I have 3 tiickets for Sunday in the Club Wembley section block 221, let me know.
Ben

Arsenal1508
Here years
Here years

Post by Arsenal1508 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:58 am

Thankgod for the OP and this website.

I received a similar email after I inquired about CL tickets from her.
Amy J Sowden <sellerstarred68@googlemail.com>

Hi,
Yes the tickets are still for sale
I work in N Ireland and i will ship the tickets via UPS Overnight so you can receive them in 24 hours.
Because i don't have pick up arrangements for the moment, i prefer to handle the transaction through eBay . I am a good eBay member with 100% feedback.
If you are still interested i will wait your reply soon.
Thank you

colsy
Here years
Here years

Re: BEWARE-TICKET FRAUD ONLINE-DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON.

Post by colsy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:47 am

Beware of GARY BAILEY/MICHELLE CROSS BEALE claimed to be a season ticket holder with 2 spare tickets,
wants 50% deposit up front by Western Union - (toutless.com advisory - this service is often used by scammers proceed with caution), uses addresses around erdington or brownhills in birmingham.

kinsells
Here years
Here years

Re: BEWARE-TICKET FRAUD ONLINE-DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON.

Post by kinsells » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Add Andrew Maddison to that list - andrewmadison40@yahoo.co.uk

"Hello,

I still have available 4 Ireland v Wales tickets Located in Premium Hogan Stand Block 532 together in line..The price including shipping
and delivery for 4 tickets is 300 EURO (I will not split them). I found a better job in Aberdeen and I will be here till early
march that's the reason why I am selling them and since you are not able to pick them up I suggest to use Google Checkout Program so we will have 100 % protection..... For delivery I will use UPS and the tickets will arrive in 12 h.
I will need your full name and shipping address so i can
contact Google and let them know about this purchase.They will then
contact you about the transaction details. Let me know if this is ok with you...
Regards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT