We're currently NOT accepting new users. Please see our announcement here for more information.

Taylor Swift | 17th-19th May 2024 | Stockholm

Forum for Swapping Tickets

Moderators: tupelopenny, Marys Man

Forum rules
  1. Ticket swaps must not profit either party. Any difference in price is to be made up with cash.
  2. Only ticket swap threads should be posted in here.. If you are selling or requesting tickets please use the Tickets For Sale thread.
  3. Exchange contact details via "PM", no phone numbers/email address to be posted publicly.
By using this site you are deemed to acknowledge the terms & conditions linked here.
ro-76
Here over a month
Here over a month

Taylor Swift | 17th-19th May 2024 | Stockholm

Post by ro-76 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:52 pm

Firstly, I'm a genuine user and have been on boards / adverts since 2000. Same username.

I have 4 tickets and flights for Saturday Stockholm show in May. I couldn't get Dublin tickets. The problem is that Sweden has a public health law that <13s are not allowed at live gigs with loud music because of potential hearing damage, so I cannot bring my daughter, who's the biggest fan in the family. It seems to be the only country on the European leg with this rule!

I'm willing to swap the entire trip with the 4 tickets for 4 seated tickets to one of the Aviva shows in Dublin. No scammers please. I think we would need to meet in person and the safest way might be to swap ticketmaster accounts because it's not possible to transfer tickets until very close to the gigs.

If you are genuine and interested, please contact me. :swap: :swap: :swap: :swap: